This blog tracks aging and disability news. Legislative information is provided via GovTrack.us.
In the right sidebar and at the page bottom, bills in the categories of Aging, Disability, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are tracked.
Clicking on the bill title will connect to GovTrack updated bill status.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Health Business Blog » Blog Archive » Newspaper nonsense on elderly drivers
by David E. Williams of the Health business blog
Last month the Boston Globe published a poorly reasoned article Older drivers bridle at blanket criticism, calling elderly drivers a menace based on flimsy evidence. In How to mislead with statistics I laid out the real story; I also sent a note to the Globe reporter and told him he could do a better job.
Earlier this week the Globe published a better article (Elderly drivers in fewer accidents than others) citing better sources, including the ones I suggested.
Health Business Blog » Blog Archive »Read More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment