AIRS provides a professional umbrella for all I&R providers in both public and private organizations.
Comprehensive and specialized I&R programs help people in every community and operate as a critical component of the health and human service delivery system.
The Mission of AIRS is: "To provide leadership and support to its members and Affiliates to advance the capacity of a Standards-driven Information and Referral industry that brings people and services together."
AIRS is …
- … the international voice of Information and Referral (I&R).
- … a professional membership association of more than 1,200 organizations, supporting 28 state and regional affiliates, that brings people and services together.
- … in partnership with the United Way Worldwide, the premier leader in the development of the 2-1-1 movement that has transformed access for human services.
- … the driving force behind the development of clear and consistent professional Standards that benchmark every aspect of quality I&R.
- … the administrator of an accreditation program that measures an organization’s ability to meet the AIRS Standards, and a certification program that evaluates the competence of individual I&R and I&R/A practitioners.
- … a provider of training, support and technical assistance that culminates in an annual international conference that attracts more than 700 delegates to participate in nearly 100 workshops.
- … a national leader in human services that participates in critical partnerships with the United Way Worldwide, the National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities, the National Emergency Number Association, the American Association of Suicidology and InformCanada.
- ... a non-profit organization as determined under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- ... a membership organization committed to serving our members at the same level that they serve their clients.
Want to share? Want to develop? Want to explore?
... then become a Presenter at the AIRS Conference ...
... all you need to do is click on and complete the ...
Deadline for submissions: March 15th.
All proposals received before March 1st will enter into a draw
for one of 5 free Conference registrations
Interested in exhibiting at the AIRS Conference?
Check out the 2011 Conference Prospectus
and if you have any questions, please contact
Sharon Galler at email@example.com)
The I&R world will be gathering together again for the next AIRS Conference in
Attendees are responsible for making their room reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency Dearborn hotel. Early reservations are encouraged to ensure rooms at special discounted rates of $124.00 single/double occupancy, plus tax. Government rates are $95 single/double plus tax with appropriate government identification. Reservations must be made before May 3, 2011 to receive this special pricing. Be sure to reference AIRS to receive these low rates.
Basic Level AIRS Member: $425
Standard Level AIRS Member: $425
Premium Level AIRS Member: $340
Aging Network Member (unless also an AIRS Premium Member): $425
Michigan AIRS Member $340
Early Bird Prices for Single Day Registration
Single Day AIRS Basic and Standard Member: $240
Single Day AIRS Premium Member: $140
Michigan AIRS Member Single Day: $140
Non-Member Single Day $340