- Exclude military combat pay from the income of SNAP households;
- raise the minimum standard deduction and the minimum benefit for small households;
- eliminate the cap on the deduction for dependent care expenses;
- index resource limits to inflation;
- exclude retirement and education accounts from countable resources;
- permit States to expand the use of simplified reporting; permit States to provide transitional benefits to households leaving State-funded cash assistance programs;
- allow States to establish telephonic signature systems;
- permit States to use E&T funds to provide post-employment job retention services; and
- limit the E&T funding cycle to 15 months.
DATES: Comments must be received on or before July 5, 2011.
Full Federal Register Notice