Friday, September 18, 2009

The Accessibility Tips And Tricks Newsletter | Even Grounds

by Tom Babinszki

I have started my Accessibility Tips and Tricks newsletter about a year ago. Today, I just would like to stop for a moment and thank my subscribers, as this week the 1000th reader has signed up.

I have designed these tips to be not longer than what you can display on a screen in an email message. Every other week, my users receive a short tip on making technology accessible to people with disabilities in their own lives, in their own environment.

These tips apply to all people who use technology to any extent. The tips are written in plain language, and understandable even for those who have never heard of accessibility before.

Read More
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment